NIX Announces upMessage on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplaceblog Editor January 13, 2020
NIX’s customers can now benefit from quick and safe business messaging within the upMessage application.
NIX today announced it has launched an application for simple business communication via SMS mailing, upMessage, on Salesforce AppExchange, thereby empowering customers to connect with Salesforce users in a safe and convenient way. The customizable app provides both inbound and outbound SMS, covering up a few mobile providers and directly integrating within a Salesforce platform, so there is no need for other plug-ins to contact Salesforce clients. NIX is proud to announce that upMessage corresponds to the Salesforce’s UI, security and best practices standards.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, communication app, upMessage, is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FMcyLUAT.
upMessage is the communication app for Salesforce.com platform users, whose job requires a lot of driving conversations and SMS sending every single day. The convenient UI allows for adjusting the app for sales, marketing, customers’ support, and other purposes. The main ability is to easily connect Salesforce users with customers. Being listed on the AppExchange will allow NIX to reach a broad audience and offer high-class solutions to it. Now NIX is able to officially present next-generation enterprise apps on the world’s leading cloud platform that delivers the infrastructure, compliance, and security to build connected apps faster than any other.
Comments on the News
● “We tried to take into account the shortcomings of existing analogs and implement the most necessary and important features to help our users realize their needs in daily work,” said Oleksii Bezuhlyi, Salesforce Developer at NIX.
● “upMessage is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by facilitating and simplifying their communication with Salesforce users,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6.5 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Become a fan of NIX: https://www.facebook.com/nixunited
● Follow NIX on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NIX_united
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
NIX is an international team of 2000+ specialists from all over the globe, delivering software solutions since 1994. We put our expertise and skills at the service of our clients’ businesses to pave their way to industry leadership.
360 Central Ave. Suite 1120
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
United States of America
+1 727 900 8020