Telemedicine App – a Comprehensive Solution for Medical Servicessuccess stories
Business domain: Healthcare
Project type: Mobile Application
The client is an internet company that creates intelligent products and services powered by machine learning.
The client’s idea was to create a mobile application that enables the users to receive quick answers to health questions wherever they are – at home or on a business trip. Also, the app needs to allow getting affordable, real-time health advice from medical experts round-a-clock using internet connection.
The NIX team had to come up with a solution that provides secure, quick, and easy-to-use online medical advice to users.
- Implement Voximplant and Matrix SDK to provide the app with voice, video and messaging.
- Ensure proper releases and performance considering common backend – third party, client’s backend and our frontend.
- Provide the ability to deliver tablets to the house (application offers partner’s pharmacy).
- Provide Product management support and connect the diverse team;
- CICD testing – combined practices of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Get a response whenever you are
Working side by side with the client’s team, NIX developed an iOS and Android application that offer consult with medical experts of diverse specialties with no need in visiting hospitals – the user’s request gets a response here and now.
Also, the application offers the ability to order medication online and pick it up personally. This service unites data and technology with the supplies of pharmacies.
A new approach to health support
The client received an application that is designed to enable patients with easy-to-get medical advice from medical experts.
NIX created an application that changes the way users approach their healthcare needs by offering secure, fast, and qualified online medical support.
Team: 26 (Project Manager, 9 QA Engineers, 6 iOS Developers, 7 Android Developers, 3 JS Developers)
Tech: Swift, Java, Angular, Matrix SDK, Voximplant SDK, Firebase